0

0

Translate

Saturday, May 17, 2014

REVIVAL OF AN ANCIENT DEITY to Eurovision...?





REVIVAL OF AN ANCIENT DEITY...?
By Peggy Spyrou Simonis                                                                                                                            

Genesis 1:27 And God created man in His own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female He created them .


*** S.H.A.M.E *** is the first thought that came to my mind when I watched this year's Eurovision and especially this morally " hermaphrodite" monstrosity (not organic but by his own will) which so many foolish or very informed voted him....!
This particular who is married to another man, he is not transsexual (man get surgery to become a woman), but as he declares he is a drag queen ie man dressed female .

Whatever it is this person who has confused a lot of people with his immoral appearance, what is it that he really stands for?

The title of the song should make us think : "Rise like a phoenix" .

Is this about a DEITY of mythology and its revival in our time?
A DOUBLE nature deity worshiped by various ancient peoples, with different names but the same perverse status : Man with beard and female appearance.

That is exactly the opposite of the verses above! An insult and a patchwork for God's Creation .

Here's what Wikipedia says : (from the greek page)
"The Hermaphrodite is the myth of a creature of a **divine dual nature**, the Greeks copied this from the Middle East. Known was the dual deity Astarte-Adonis in Phoenician and Myllita-Sandonas the Babylonians. In ancient Cyprus , alongside the cult of Aphrodite had the cult of Aphroditos, who was representated by beard , phallus (penis) and female clothing . [2] in Greece, too often Hermaphroditus shown among companions of Dionysus ." (Dionysus represents the transformation and cunning as an eternal teenager) .

Is this the today's model ? Or the tomorrow's example?

I do not comment on the status of this person, and how many other people in the world who are like him, and i do not refer to the personal desires of  the homosexuals.... I refer to the nature behind this particular person. 
The devil has managed to destroy the creature of God which is the mankind, and managed to make monstrosities that neither males nor females are, and now they are acceptable to the society....
We live the Sodom and Gomorrah only the scale is most larger.... it's hapening to all over the planet!
When will WE wake up? WE are those who carry the name of JESUS CHRIST, the LORD OF HOSTS, and when will WE behave as true ambassadors of the Heavenly Kingdom? Unfortunatelly WE have become the Christians of the sofa....
WE need to be a good example so others to follow us! And instead of us becoming the example, perversely and immoral people take this place .
If we were standing in the place of true faith, we would have helped a lot of people who are victims of delusion and perversion and the evil will not be so much extended .
May all of us to wake up!

The lyrics of the song speak for themselves for the evil and shame that has revived nowadays worldwide.
Reading them is like to hear Lucifer, ie the Devil, when he was casted down to Hades and was stripped of his position as cherubs ie high office of an angel in Heaven . The comments are yours...


Rise Like a Phoenix

Waking in a rubble
Walking over glass
Neighbours say we’re trouble
Well, that time has passed

Peering from the mirror
No, that isn’t me
A stranger getting nearer
Who can this person be

You wouldn’t know me at all today
From the fading light I fly
Rise like a phoenix
Out of the ashes
Seeking rather than vengeance
Retribution
You were warned
Once I'm transformed
Once I’m reborn
You know I will rise like a phoenix
But you're my flame

Go about your business
Act as if you’re free
No one could have witnessed
What you did to me

Cause you wouldn’t know me today
And you have got to see
To believe
From the fading light I fly
Rise like a phoenix
Out of the ashes
Seeking rather than vengeance
Retribution
You were warned
Once I'm transformed
Once I’m reborn
I rise up to the sky
You threw me down but
I'm gonna fly

And rise like a phoenix
Out of the ashes
Seeking rather than vengeance
Retribution
You were warned
Once I'm transformed
Once I’m reborn
You know I will rise like a phoenix
But you’re my flame

No comments:

Post a Comment