0

0

Translate

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Raise the dead!!!

Raise the dead!
By Peggy Spyrou Simonis                                                                                                                            



LISTEN TO ME....
" ... my voice is no longer heard .

There are so few real servants. Everyone makes their own according to their wisdom... Where are those who seek My face?  How many ender in the beauty of my presence?

Heaven is waiting to hand out blessings, wealth and wisdom taken from the heart of God!
My heart hurts when I see my sheep lost in ignorance .
You call yourselves Christians... but do not know Christ... You want Him to serve you, and not you to serve Him....
You name yourselves leaders... but whose leaders are you? Of yourself and your belly?  You say that you do the best you can... But I did not ask for this .
I did not ask you to make new programs, did not asked to consume yourselves in suspense to see more members in your churches.... I add in my house, not you !

You need to live in my presence to overcome the forces that prevent you from worshiping.... In my presence you have it all!

To whom, who followed my leading i have denied power, glory, wealth, fruitfulness?

Generations and generations are lost under the curse of sin... they taste the hell through illness, pain and despair....

My Mercy is greater than any sin!

My love is endless... my heart beats for every one upon this earth!  I want everyone to be saved!
But where are the ones who seek me? Where are the ones who want to drink from the waters of My Holiness?

My peace has no end upon those who obey my will.

The Holy Spirit.... the Comforter is the One who called to be by your side.... to straighten you, to support you, to lead you, to bring my power upon the earth.... You've quenched Him....
Oh Holy Spirit , just few listen to You.... and even fewer obey to You....

Come , come to the water! Open your hearts.... renew your mind...
Leave the old! Stand to the gates of Wisdom and Obedience.....

Come , drink of my mercy!

And stand with my angels in the breaches between the earth and the Heaven!

Open the way.... become the repairers of the breaches....
PREACH THE GOSPEL! HEAL THE SICK, CAST OUT DEMONS, RAISE THE DEAD!
(Μatthew10:7)








No comments:

Post a Comment