0

0

Translate

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Women 2gether With Jesus - "ONE with JESUS"


24th of May
ONE with JESUS




Isaiah 49:14-16
14 But Zion said, “The LORD has forsaken me; my Lord has forgotten me.”
15 “Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the child of her womb? Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you.
16 Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me.
 




WELCOME to the
"Women 2gether with Jesus"

Note the day and DO YOUR BEST TO COME and bring a friend to experience the Goodness of God.
Come, and let God change your life! 

It's an english-norwegian meeting, and a place for all women, all ages, all denominations.
Don't miss it!

Address: Meiergata 24 Bryne 4347 (Zion)
Time:      19.00
Preecher: Peggy Spyrou Simonis                        



FIND US :

"Women 2gether with Jesus ♥" on Facebook :



"2gether with Jesus" our page on Fb:


"2gether with Jesus" our blog:
http://2getherwithjesus.blogspot.no/




No comments:

Post a Comment