0

0

Translate

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Heart's words...


Heart's words...







When Your Mercy fills my soul and Your Grace embrace my heart.... i'm overwhelmed by Your Goodness!
You are my hiding place.... You are my best friend for ever....
I love You because you first loved me.... i have nothing to brag about me... but i can brag for Your forgiveness....
You give me strenght... You give me joy....
You breath in me new life.... every single moment!
You surround me with passion and wisdom.... You wrap me in healing and restoration.....
And when i'm tired You clean me in the waters of Your heavenly Hope and You crown me with sweet Peace....... Υour Peace!
You guard me with Your angels and You whisper to me songs of Love...... You are with me....
Oh Lord... my Savior.... my Redeemer... T.H.A.N.K.  Y.O.U.!

No comments:

Post a Comment