0

0

Translate

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Do not treat prophecies with contempt...

Do not treat prophecies with contempt...







Matt 10:41 Whoever receives a prophet in the name of a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward. Whoever receives a righteous person in the name of a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward.

1Thess 5:19 Do not extinguish the Spirit.
1Thess 5:20 Do not treat prophecies with contempt.
1Thess 5:21 But examine all things; hold fast to what is good.

1Chr 16:22 ​​​​​​​“Don’t touch my anointed ones! ​​​​​​Don’t harm my prophets!”

1Cor 14:3 But the one who prophesies speaks to people for their strengthening, encouragement, and consolation.
1Cor 14:4 ...the one who prophesies builds up the church.

Joel 2:27 ​​​​​​​You will be convinced that I am in the midst of Israel. ​​​​​​I am the LORD your God; there is no other. ​​​​​​My people will never again be put to shame.
Joel 2:28 ​​​​​​​(3:1) After all of this ​​​​​​I will pour out my Spirit on all kinds of people. ​​​​​​Your sons and daughters will prophesy. ​​​​​​Your elderly will have revelatory dreams; ​​​​​​your young men will see prophetic visions.
Joel 2:29 ​​​​​​​Even on male and female servants ​​​​​​I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
Joel 2:30 ​​​​​​​I will produce portents both in the sky and on the earth – ​​​​​​blood, fire, and columns of smoke.

Joel 2:32 ​​​​​​​It will so happen that ​​​​​​everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be delivered!

No comments:

Post a Comment